Things To Do in Naples, Florida
Naples is an intimate seaside community offering a variety of attractions and events for you to take advantage of and Lemon Tree Inn is the ideal hotel to experience it all.
Whether you want to partake in culinary delights, indulge your sweet tooth, experience the arts or explore the shore, water and more, there’s something for all ages.
We are thrilled to share a few of our favorites with you!
- BiCE Distance: ½ mile from hotel
Address: 300 Fifth Ave. S.
- Tommy Bahamas Distance: 0.6 mile from hotel
Address: 221 Third St. S.
- Shea’s at Lansdowne Street Distance: 0.4 mile from hotel
Address: 702 5th Ave S
- Campiello Ristorante Distance: 1.3 miles from hotel
Address: 1177 Third St. S.
- Chops City Grill Distance: 3 blocks from hotel
Address: 837 5th Ave S
- Pazzo Distance: 3 blocks from hotel
Address: 853 Fifth Ave. S.
- Jane’s Café On Third Distance: 1.4 mile from hotel
Address: 1209 3rd Street South
- Yabba Island Grill Distance: 3.5 blocks from hotel
Address: 711 Fifth Ave. S.
- Osteria Tulia Distance: 5 blocks from hotel
Address: 466 5th Ave S.
- Ridgway Bar & Grill Distance: 1.5 miles from hotel
Address: 254 13th Ave. S.
Rated by Travel + Leisure among the best, Naples Beach boasts pearlescent sugar sand that runs along the gentle Gulf of Mexico and is a short walking distance or bike ride (seven blocks) from Lemon Tree Inn.
Activities range from sunning and swimming to fishing, jet-skiing, sailing and kayaking. The beaches are also known for their seashells and rich shore bird life, so don’t forget your shell bag and binoculars.
If you’re interested in exploring additional beaches in the area, check out these Must Do Beaches.