COVID 19 Update
Coronavirus Update – June 30, 2020
Due to restrictions related to Covid, we are not at this time offering coffee, lemonade, or breakfast at the hotel.
Certain restrictions and requests are in place at the hotel. Please contact the hotel directly for the most up-to-date information on available services, amenities and face covering requirements, per state mandates.
Increased & Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
Our hotel has always maintained very rigorous cleaning procedures and standards. With the Covid-19 situation, we have enhanced disinfection and sanitation protocols. We developed the protocols by following the guidelines suggested by the CDC, the American Hotel Lodging Association’s (AHLA) Safe Stay initiative, as well as local health authorities. These include:
- Staff temperature checks are conducted before their shift.
- Sanitizing alcohol gel dispensers are available in common areas of the hotel.
- All staff wear a face mask.
- Alcohol wipes/spray are used between each guest transaction at reception.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas, furniture, public bathrooms, door handles and light switches has been instated.
- Guests can opt out of daily housekeeping.
- Rooms are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly with alcohol based products.
- Items such as magazines, books and directories have been removed from all rooms and common areas.
- Pool chairs and tables are arranged with proper social distancing
We continuously review governmental guidelines, regulations and information published by the CDC and local agencies. The safety and well-beign of our guests, employees and vendors is our top priority.
We thank you for your support and working with us to ensure a positive, memorable experience during your vacation.
All the best,
Your Lemon Tree Inn crew
Follow us on Instagram
Situated in the heart of Naples, Florida, offering 34 tropical guest rooms, swimming pool and courtyard garden. Share your visit using #LTIMemory